Ordering & Payment
THE UPSIDE offers an online purchasing service via our website www.theupside.com.
- We ask that customers carefully check their delivery address and personal details at the time of purchase. Please be advised a signature is required upon delivery. When delivering to a business, please also include the business name along with the address.
- We endeavor to have your order dispatched within 2 business days. Delays may occur over sale periods, but we will do our best to work faster!
- Unfortunately orders via phone, fax or email cannot be accepted. This is to protect the customer’s details.
- We accept Master Card, Visa, PayPal, and American Express. We do not accept Diners, cheques, direct deposit or cash on delivery.
- Please note, once an order is packed for shipment it cannot be cancelled.
Please contact email@example.com for any ordering queries.
IS MY CREDIT CARD SAFE TO USE ON THIS WEBSITE?
ARE MY DETAILS PROTECTED?
CAN I USE PROMOTION CODES ON SALE ITEMS?
Promotion codes apply to full-priced items only. When checking out, your code will apply to the full-priced products in your cart only.
AFTERPAY – SHOP NOW. PAY LATER.
THE UPSIDE is offering Afterpay as a payment method on the checkout page. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for purchases online in four equal instalments.
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need:
- A debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- An Australian residential address
- Using Afterpay online:
- Add items to your shopping cart and check out
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to Afterpay
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
For full Afterpay Terms & Conditions please visit the Afterpay website.
The funds for the first payment must be available on your card at the time of checkout.
For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction.
If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy.